Platform: PC, Linux
Genre: rolling ball arcade, platformer
Engine: Unreal Engine 4.1
Release date: May 27, 2016
Product page: STEAM store
Groovy is a physics-based platformer game with puzzle elements, that will require from you speed, reaction, reflexes and attentiveness.
The game world is divided into two universe – Arcade and Survival, each of them filled with a unique environment, challenges and enemies.
Try your strength and get a new gaming experience by playing with a ball!
– Two different game modes.
– 48 levels in Arcade Mode.
– 36 from 360 randomly selected levels in Survival Mode.
– 100+ special effects.
– 12 unique game items, that let you create own game strategy.
– 50 music tracks in Electronic, Trance, Techno and EDM style.
– Random level elements, that adds unpredictability in the game.
– 32 customizable Groovy skins.
– At least 6 hours of gameplay.